• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

After 5 years, what happened to Iraq?

Jun Luzon

Fine Traders
NLC
Nothing. It was just devasted for becoming a scapegoat for a son to continue his father's defeated Gulf War.

And the 9.11 victims/sacrifice, oh! I am so much moved.
Furdoe has failed. GWB got the ring!!!

Yes something has happened, more people are dieing today then before the war! U.S soldiers, innocent civilians are being caught in it to!
Whats it going to lead to?

A IRAQ CIVIL WAR!

But the "EYE" says, Iraq must be freed. So many people must die. And I'm sorry, there was no Weapon of Mass Destruction in Iraq. I was just joking.

...uhm...and yeah, the 9.11 we knew them before it was going to happen. I just thought I could use it, because we can now control the media and too many people are dumb.

Are you a bit behind in the news? Iraq issue is done, the focus is now on Lebonan.

lol just the america(George Bush) Sending all the troops to places. If WW II didnt happen, 9/11 and the Invasions to Iraq and Afganistan would of not happened. Theyre gonn send there troops everywhere and for the last 50 years can u provide a clear war event that America has won?

Sooner or later they will be after Iran. It's not surprising and it only needs commonsense. They are war freaks.

Matsta said:
lol just the america(George Bush) Sending all the troops to places. If WW II didnt happen, 9/11 and the Invasions to Iraq and Afganistan would of not happened. Theyre gonn send there troops everywhere and for the last 50 years can u provide a clear war event that America has won?
If you want to talk about "clear war events," no Congress of the United States of America has declared war upon any faction since December 8, 1941. ;)

Is that actually a real picture? :confused4

I thought it was a joke! I will take the picture out anyway.

Back