• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Affordable Web Hosting | Starting at $1.50/m | 99.9& Uptime!

NWH Networks

Welcome,

NWH Networks provides cheap Shared and soon Reseller hosting plans - Which are setup instantly after purchase! All of our plans are upgradeable, the best part is, if your almost near your max capacity, we will increase them by either adding 2 slots to even adding 200MB-2GB of space/bandwidth. Need Reseller hosting? Send us a request of your requirements and we will make you a reseller plan.

Interested in buying?
We are currently working on redesigning our website, so we ask that anyone interested sends us a PM, we will however have our ClientExec up shortly. Any plans with a [strike]strike[/strike] means that we are doing a special for the rest of the month of May, along with that anything with orange is a promotional plan.

Shared Hosting Plans

Economy Saver
[strike]512MB[/strike] 6GB Disk Space
[strike]1024MB[/strike] 12GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
$1.50 per month or $15 per year (save $2)

Personal
[strike]1GB[/strike] 9GB Disk Space
[strike]2GB[/strike] 18GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
$3.50 per month or $42 per year
Free Domain with a yearly purchase
Comes with one free backup of your choice

Advance
[strike]3GB[/strike] 13GB Disk Space
[strike]6GB[/strike] 26GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
$5.50 per month or $55.50 per year (save $10.50)
Monthly Backups

Business
[strike]5GB[/strike] 17GB Disk Space
[strike]10GB[/strike] 34GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
$7.50 per month or $80 per year (save $10)
Weekly Backups
Search Engine/SEO Help Provided

Summer Plan
8GB Disk Space
80GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
$8.50 per year (about $0.70 per month)
Monthly Backups
SEO/Search Engine Help Provided

Still not what your looking for? Feel free to send in your custom plans, all you need to do is let us know your requirements and we will work out the plan for you.

Thank you for considering NWH Networks for your web host solutions!

50cent hosting!!! Join now and get the NWH Welcome Package!
For this week only take advantage of our Welcome Package! It only cost $0.50 a month!
4GB Disk Space
25GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features

Hey guys, I am back with another promo we are doing for this week only. All you pay is $4.99 a month or if you want we will sell you it for a year at $35.36 (saves about $24.52 a year, and will come with a free domain if bought yearly)
Specs -
35GB Disk Space
100GB Bandwidth
Unlimited MySQL, Emails, Sub-Domains, Domains, etc.
cPanel 11 with Fantastico along with Softaculous (Similar to Fantastico but I personally think its better)

Just go to the checkouts and order it today! (First 5 will get free weekly backups AND free .com!)
Why wait? Get your plan today go to Click here to buy your package today, and select the R-Promo.

I signed up for hosting account last May 28 but until now I have yet to receive my account details. I opened up a ticket but you closed it without resolving my concern.

It's been almost two weeks since I've signed up for hosting, please refund me with the amount I paid. You are not even returning my emails, not attending to my ticket.

Back