• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Affiliatestorm.com?

I'm a little concerned that AffiliateStorm may in fact have blown over. (apologies for the lame pun)

Though the site's design was updated earlier this year, and my only payment successfully dispatched during that period (I stopped using them as an affiiate simply because their best offers were available elsewhere), things seem to have cooled off significantly since then. I logged in for the first time in months just minutes ago, and found that the most recent programs were added on March, and that the payment schedule also covers only those months up until March 2002.

Unfortunately, historical earnings do not seem to be reporting, and it seems that I'm still owed a significant amount of money that remains unpaid.

At this stage, I'd leave them alone...

So i better leave them er right?

I mostly use Wayads and Cj
Wayads is great but i have even got a single penny from Cj

Not in india Pakistan
Any way i tried both of them but same result as CJ
Well tell me any good PopUp service or CPM that can Pay anywhere in the world incl Pakistan

Back