• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Advice for the girls!

Jan

Forum Cleaner
NLC
Four secrets for a woman to have a happy life:

1. It is important to find a man that cooks and cleans

2. It is important to find a man that makes good money

3. It is important to find a man that likes to have sex

4. It is important that these three men never meet. :p

Originally posted by xsnetwork
I think #3 sums up just about every (straight) teenage boy! :p

umm... most gay boys also like sex :rolleyes:

although i'm straight .. i just thought i'd tell you :biggrin2:

Originally posted by shizzle
Hmm.. too bad a certain banned member isnt here to share his insight.
I think that certain person has a site with forum too! why not ask for his opinion there? :p

EDIT: okay forget that, he doesn't allow that >> taken from his forum: Freewebspace.net visitors are not allowed to post in this forum... thank you! You face a ban if you do.

Last edited:
All guys like having sex, any guy who tells you otherwise, is just trying to get the sympathy vote, and then get laid. Us guys are major bs'ers. Examples;
I don't care how big her chest is : BS
I don't care that she isn't really, really pretty : BS
I want to get married : BS!!!!

Yea, I don't know where you are looking Jan, but Guy #3 describes every single living male on the planet.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
I'd like to be a hybrid 2/3.
Ditto... although I'm already a good cook as well, but I'll tell you one thing, cleaning ain't part of the recipe.

Originally posted by PyschoPath
All guys like having sex, any guy who tells you otherwise, is just trying to get the sympathy vote, and then get laid. Us guys are major bs'ers. Examples;
I don't care how big her chest is : BS
I don't care that she isn't really, really pretty : BS
I want to get married : BS!!!!

I might agree with your first statement, although I do have mt reservations. Guys do have more on their minds than getting laid when going out. The last 3 I just disagree with as a guy.

Back