• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Advertising

Muhammad Haris

Hello,

I'm looking for some sponsors to buy 468x60 banner spots on my banner which will be placed exactly where adbrite is placed. I'm going to remove adbrite due to the fact that they hadn't acted nicely for me! Anyways, The payment is done manually via PayPal or Credit Card.The banner will be placed in a rotator of 4 banners.

Spot 1 - Open
Spot 2 - Open
Spot 3 - Open
Spot 4 - Open

Stats are : http://www.servehost.net/stats/aw.html

Price : $5/Month which includes a text link for 2 weeks completely free!

For More Information please PM me!

Regards,
Muhammad Haris

:coffee:

PMed you... But is $5/month for the traffic your getting a bit high? I have the same traffic as you have had all month in just 5 days!! and i have $4/month for rotation of 3 ad's.

But check your PM, you might like it... But you wont get manny offers with them stats for that price :)

hottweelz said:
Isn't that site for sale? What if you sell it?

It was for sale but because I didnt got any good offers, I rejected the few bucks offer and dedicated to reorganize the website.

Anyways, Intrested?

If my site is sold, I am going to make sure your banner stays.

I would offer you $5 for a static banner (No rotations!) but a rotating banner for $5 with the low traffic your getting is way to much when your site has no PR.

Back