• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Advertising Revenue

VonEck8786

Hey Guys,
i'm planning to setup a website, that next to its ordinary income stream from the services it shall provide is also able to earn big money with advertising... as i understand it first of all i need to promote the website in order to get high enough traffic in order to increase my revenue from possible ads shown on my page...

What agencies are good in helping me to find other websites, that would like to show their related ads on my adult page? How would you do it?

How to do some SEO oneself? to save some costs, as i heard it is very expensive...

please help out... it will certainly also be for ur pleasure, if the site will be running ;-) :beer:

The first step is to get the website online :) If you provide enough quality information about the site it will soon appear in search engines and the traffic starts coming.

Online forums are a good place to ask for advertisers, but you need to get some traffic happening first.

Don't pay someone to do SEO, do that yourself.

able to earn big money with advertising

We're all looking for that so :)

Just work at it and find what suits 'your' site content.

thanks a lot

hey Jan,

thanks a lot for your fast reply!! Well I'll let you know when the page is online, as I might get some more useful tricks from you guys then, but that will be in june so, it will take some more time... oldman2

Wow, you have plenty of time to get things just about right before launching then :) Good luck and feel free to fire off questions at any time.

Back