• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Adsense sucks?

fnixws

Kicking your a$$
NLC
well, i had good adsense on a site for about the last 3 months. In the first day i turned over $1.38 wich i thought was ok, but the problem is i never turned over a single cent after that!

I recieved an email from adsense saying my site didnt have any adds on it, but IT DID, so i replied to it and got only an automated "read this read that" email back. None of wich provided any insite as to why i apparently have no adds on the site.

I emailed the support, and again got the same dam automated email.

As of a week ago i permanently removed their crap from the site.

Anyone know why i "wasnt displaying" these adds on my site when they were clearly visible?

Anyone know why i earned $1.38 in the first few hours, and never a cent after that?

Anyone got a better suggestion for a program?

Without seeing your site and where you had the ads, it is a bit hard to say. I suggest you put them back as you had them before and we can take a look.

They were at the very top of the Start page.

The only other things there were a large image of the site title and screen shots ect (all 1 image) that linked to the first internal page.

The HTM Consisted of nothing but:
ADD _ ADD _ ADD

IMAGE LINK

Ive replaced them with Bidvertiser. Tho it records impressions, they arent giving me cash for them. Do they expect people to actually intentionally click these adds? The only way i can get people to click them would be to place them everywhere so they accidently do now and then.

I think ill give up on the idea of earning revenue from people visiting my site, i dont want to have to resort to tricks to get people to actually click them like all the proxy sites do.

Did you have the ads on internal pages too? Or just on an image page?

We had them on every forum page too.

Like i said, it would record thousands of impressions some days, and not pay me a cent :/

People dont intentionally click those adds, so i wont put them in places where they have to accidently do it.

Back