• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Adsense screwing up?

phuckedup

! ¿ who ? ¡
NLC
A moment ago i was looking at one of my sites and looked at my Adsense ads. Then i loged into my acct, and returned to my site. The ads weren't loading on any of the pages or in the forum. I thought maybe it was a anti-cheating tool which blocked my own ads showing up so i couldn't click them. Not even a minute later i went to my site again and the ads are there, but it now says "Ads by Goooooooooooogle" at the bottom.

Seems a little weird..i've never noticed more then 2 o's before. I just went to another site and first the ads didn't load, then after a refresh they did with the extra o's again. Anyone else seeing this? :S

It's just a little test they are doing..

Ads by Goooooogle

We're currently running a test with new branding features on Google ads. You may notice some of your pages displaying 'Ads by Goooooogle' ad units. We welcome your feedback on this new look, and we'll be analyzing the results of this test over the next while.

This is from the what's new area when you login to your adsense account.

I thought it was something with IE and Firefox, until I read this. They should just keep the regular spelling.

Also, multiple ad units are allowed! Now you can have up to 3 ad units per page.

Yeah,

It's just a test that they are undertaken, which now seems to be getting alot of people confused.

Back