• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Adsense now allows other contextual ads systems!

JustinNoel

When Google updated their AdSense policies this week, there was a lot of confusion about the removal of the a certain part of the competitive ad policy, namely the one that saw the removal of the following:
We do not permit Google ads or search boxes accessing Google search services to be published on web pages that also contain what could be considered competing ads or services. If you have elected to receive contextually-targeted Google ads, this would include all other contextually-targeted ads or links on the same page as Google ads.

SOURCE

Is there some truth in here? hmm.. what are our options now! :)

AdSense still is no longer paying as well, so I can't see it remaining competitive, even with a change like this. CPMs are going to have to rise again if Google expects AdSense to remain competitive.

Maybe I'll start trying a mixture of ads very soon. Adsense has been paying very little the last few weeks for my site.

lol this news is kinda old but nevertheless, I somehow missed it o_O Now I can use my bidvertiser and google adsense together :D but why would I use bidvertiser and google adsense together?.....

Back