• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Adsense and Widgetbucks

I've tried both adsense and widgetbucks, but they both don't work! I tried clicking on them(Just to make sure they work) both on my mybb forum using the plugin inline ads. But after I clicked I went to the adsense and the widgetbucks control panel and it doesn't say that anyone has clicked.

P.S: I've used adsense for over one month and I have earned $0.00 so far.

maybe people arent clicking your ads? Maybe thats why they say nobody has clicked them...

david,

AdSense is pretty good at filtering out the account owner's clicks now, so that is likely why that did not show up.

Let me ask you - how many daily unique visitors do you have to your site, and where is the AdSense code placed? Do you mind sharing your Website URL?

Your ads isn't exactly in the greatest place. Try placing it near places are likely to click. So that when people move their mouses to those spots, they also catch a glimpse of the ads.

Back