• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ads system for vbulletin

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
I am in the process of trying to add a ads system to my current forum, and I have tried 3 systems so far, and none will either display the ads or I cant figure out where to add the codes for each ad at.

I would like to place ads on the top, bottom, and to the right of my forum.

Can anyone offer some good advice for me

Do you need a randomizer, or are you looking to put 1 type of ad all over the forum (e.g. google adsense) ?

So you'd need a randomizer plugin or script, then you'll have to add the randomizer code into the vB template files.

Do the commission junction ads show up? Or is it just the Google Adsense that isn't showing? Can you provide me with a link to your vB installation?

Neither. I don't have no ads on it right now, because we are trying to figure it out. My webmaster is figuring out the X file that came with the ads system.

The url for the forum is www.echristiantalk.com

Want to hire me? :p

Anyway, add me to MSN if you've got it and I might be able to help you with this.

Why don't you use Google Ad Manager instead? Then add a few lines of codes on your template and it should be done.

Well my webmaster figured out the one I currently have installed, so he is going to add the rest soon and it should all be fixed. I just want the easiest, friendliest system to use that is easy to add and remove ads when and if needed.

Back