• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ads for search results pages

jw

What is a company that will provide a page based on a keyword searched for and display search results for that keyword then pay if the user clicks on any of these search results?

Well, google just added a new feature to their adsense program. You put a google search box on your site, and when a user searches for something, it brings them to a search results page. Then, at the top of the results, there is an "ads by google" ad. There are usually about 4 of them. If the user clicks on any of the ads, you will earn money. Here is an example of it: http://www.cawunited.com/Google.php The keyword search is the one that does this.

I think there is another program Clicksor.com may have this function. However, my website is rejected. :(

The only things that I can think of is either using the new Adsense Search feature or making a search page where you will then incorporate a ppc search engine xml feed in it.

Back