• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ads for domain...

bequackyhost

A am currently running a hosting company with two problems. I have a .info domain, and I have no ads to display on my members pages. Is there anyone that would be able to register a domain for me in exchange for ads on my members sites?

How many members do you have. If you have a good number of members, I will get you a domain name.

Reagards,
Snareklutz

95 at the moment. I have no ads to display though so I am trying not to register very many right now. They are getting ad hosting without ads.lol

Last edited:
do u need an .info domain name .... cos i can get u one..... or how many every u want for a whole year.....:) in exchange for yo ad deal....:)

If i wanted a .info I know a dude that can get me one already. Thanks though. I'm looking for a com, biz, net, org, ca, or even a tk if it is the dns one.

I once had a successful little britain forum with a load of members is it possible for you to give me littlebritaintalk.com if i reset it up and get a few members

Back