• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ads for domain

Darko

i started a tech blog about a month ago, i've been getting an average of ~30 unique visits a day, and i really think that having a dedicated domain name can boost my traffic. So i guess what i'm offering is an ad placement on every page in return for a .com domain of my choosing from any registrar u prefer.

Link:
techysm.wordpress.com

Regards
Darko

if you give proof of stats and are willing to post a block of text links at the bottom of each post and a banner at the bottom of each page, i will purchase a domain as you wish. I will offer you whatever you want (com/org/net etc).

The block of links can be seen at www.3rdrockhosting.com/ad.html

If you think its a bit harsh we could work something out. You could do it like 'Sponsored by:'

I will make the banner if you say yes, i would design it to fit in with your website.

Reply here if you like but you can contact me faster at support[at]3rdrockhosting[dot]com VIA MSN

Last edited:
Back