• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

AdPowerZone

Yes, the check was for the correct amount as reported by their system, and it arrived about a month and a half after the end of the month in which the impressions were delivered.

CJB : What percentage of your impressions were counted? considering that they have a mandetory 20 second viewing period for their pop-ups.

Signed up

I signed up for adpowerzone and so far everything is looking good. I am giving it a try for a couple days comparing it to exitfuel. First difference is that EF pays $5 cpm and APZ pays $4. They both have multiple popups, but where EF advertises sites like netbroadcaster, I saw that APZ advertises a wider variety including gambling sites. I trust CJB though because I have received all of my payments from their previous ventures, I also can say that EF has fulfilled all of their prior payments to me although not all have been timely.

WabbyTwax: I would appreciate it if you could post your APZ stats after a week of showing them on your website. Thanks!

Stats

Publisher stats:
Show previous 30 days: View
Show next 30 days: View
Show the last 30 days: View

Total hits: 8202
Total hits for shown days: 8202

Date Valid hits
2001-10-06 : 3661
2001-10-07 : 4541

-------------------------------
Views: 7393 - Earned: $29.57200
Hits today: 1472
Valid hits statistics: View (beta-version)

Amount paid: $0.00 (date: 2001-10-07)
Amount due: $0.00 (date: 2001-10-07)

------------------------------

Im getting the same stats from exitfuel and they're paying $1 cpm more. I have also received checks already from them.. so Ill continue using EF for now.

Im not to fond of the payment date they show me. It is definitely not the 30 days after the month they say, but more like 60. I don't feel like wasting 2 months on them to see if I will even get paid or instead screwed over.

payment

the 8202 was the total including up to the minute. About waiting, I can almost gauruntee you that they would pay because I have received money from the same people in the past. Yes it does take a while but at least it comes. However I am staying with the $5 cpm that exit fuel offers. Exit Fuel also pays every month on time usually.

CelebrityWonder

You can email Stacy at stacystafford@celebritywonder.com
and ask to take part in their pop-up program, I think they will only pay $2 cpm but its only one single popup ad that is not very intrusive. Also you can contact "coolstart" on AIM with any questions about it. You can say the guy from "aimicons.net" sent you. The popup simply consists of some search engine results and is completely PG rated material.

Re: CelebrityWonder

Originally posted by WabbyTwax
You can email Stacy at stacystafford@celebritywonder.com
and ask to take part in their pop-up program, I think they will only pay $2 cpm but its only one single popup ad that is not very intrusive. Also you can contact "coolstart" on AIM with any questions about it. You can say the guy from "aimicons.net" sent you. The popup simply consists of some search engine results and is completely PG rated material.

yeah I have heard about celebrity wonder. But they have thos pop-ups which have no cross button , just a button which says "click here to close window"..good enough?

Close Window Button

I think the benefit to having no cross button to close the window is that you will get full credit for all the ads that pop up. Instead of a person closing the window before its fully loaded which would cause you not to get credit for that impression.

Greetings,

Apologies if someone has already affirmed this question, but has anyone done business with CelebrityWonder.com? How was your experience? Are payments timely, accurate? How reputable is the company? Any concerns?

Farewell,

Greetings,

Thank you for the links. From what I can tell, CelebrityWonder.com has been in operation for only a few months, is stationed in Indonesia(which, admittedly, doesn't instill the best confidence in me - deeds speak, though), but apparently pays up.

I will be running through a test period with them. At the very least, I won't be hindering our other ad campaigns.

Farewell,

Back