• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ad revenue

sana

I've already got a site up and running (www.QaboolHai.com) - it's focusing on the Indian and Pakistani community, and a week after it's launch (before our advertising and promotions phase has started), we've gotten 24752 hits and 1522 unique visitors to the site.

First of all, is this a good response or just about average?

Also, we're using AllClicks exit popups right now, and looking for a good CPM ad sponsor. Flycast is asking for 250,000 impressions, and I'm not sure if we can make that in a month or not?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sana

Nope can't make flycast but try burstmedia.net and if push comes to shove focusin. Well i think that is very good response.

Originally posted by Epgs
if push comes to shove focusin
Please people, never stoop that low, they lay off half their user base, never answer e-mails and never paid a few hundred webmasters (that I know of.)
I'd go along with Epgs other advice but never should anyone stoop that low! IMHO!

Back