• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ad revenue for site less than 300 visits a month

megagente

Hi,

I want to know for some ad revenue system for spanish sites with less than 300 visits a month. No matter for pop-up, CPM or any other.

Thanks

CPM wont work, as it will take you 4 months to generate ANY money.

CPC might work, but 300 impressions is a maximum of 300 clicks, and that is not to much.

CPS is your last hope. Get some big offers, and maybe one or two of your visitors may buy something and make you some cash....

My two and a half cents,
Dan

Searchtraffic made me a good 25 bucks/month on my 150 visits a day site, but since they changed to second click and their results are now terrible, don't bet too heavily on them.

Yes, you will make less, but with proper targeting methods you should easily make up for the new rules.

Kindest Regards,
ValuableHost
Originally posted by Archbob
Searchtraffic made me a good 25 bucks/month on my 150 visits a day site, but since they changed to second click and their results are now terrible, don't bet too heavily on them.

Here are some ways with which you can generate revenue

1. Search box programs. Put a search box strategically positioned on your site.
2. Blind clicks - You may try standard internet - although i'am not too familiar with their programs. Ask supermoo or Czar.
3. Some good pay per lead programs at CJ which might lure your customers to sign-up for free stuff at some sites. like contests, lottery,gambling,jokes etc.
4. start a newsletter and put in text links in the newsletter . You will earn a good amount from there.

Hope that helped.

It seems like everyone is giving solutions for english sites not spanish language sites. Standard internet does not accept spanish language sites and most Cj merchants won't either.

NO, i disagree with you two. SIC (Standard Internet Corporation) is one of the largest affiliate based companies in the industries, they have one of the best ratings and service. Please check www.sictalk.com their messageboard, you will see many happy affiliates. The only people who DO NOT get paid are ones who do not follow the TOS and cheaters ofcourse :)

Sure :)

Thats why I was never paid. I went out of my way to cheat SI and none of the other places that I use. Just SI because I thought I could cheat them. Come on get real. SI dose nothing but cheat people because they get off on it.

Why should i believe you and not si? i believe the 5000+ members registered on sictalk who say they don't get cheated? 1 vs 5000, good luck :)

I don't know about venomx's case but I feel for other people. Why does Robert have all those countries listed on his sign-up form when his TOS specifically says that those countries are on the banned list. Unsuspecting webmasters sign-up for the programs and when they have reached the minimum payout and they ask for their money they are rejected because Robert says they violated the TOS. I will tell you why he does this because he gets all his profit from these unsuspecting webmasters.

Now don't say that this is alright, look at targetwords. When a webmaster from a bannned country/country not supported signs their form automatically says that you are not allowed and they doesn't wait until the customer asks for the money which is due to him to reject him. Even affiliate target follows this policy.

Why can't Robert just remove the countries on the banned list from the sign up form? Stay away from SI and read the TOS carefully before singing up.

Last time i checked, you always AGREE to something before signing it right? well THEN READ THE TOS first, because thats what the TOS is there for. Its NOT si's fault but your fault, if your not going to read the tos, then SI can obviously know you won't pay attention to the rest of the rules if you signup from an banned countries. Those countries are banned BECAUSE they have the highest fruad rates.

Kindest Regards,
ValuableHost
Originally posted by lastactionhero
I don't know about venomx's case but I feel for other people. Why does Robert have all those countries listed on his sign-up form when his TOS specifically says that those countries are on the banned list. Unsuspecting webmasters sign-up for the programs and when they have reached the minimum payout and they ask for their money they are rejected because Robert says they violated the TOS. I will tell you why he does this because he gets all his profit from these unsuspecting webmasters.

Now don't say that this is alright, look at targetwords. When a webmaster from a bannned country/country not supported signs their form automatically says that you are not allowed and they doesn't wait until the customer asks for the money which is due to him to reject him. Even affiliate target follows this policy.

Why can't Robert just remove the countries on the banned list from the sign up form? Stay away from SI and read the TOS carefully before singing up.

Theres more than just me. The rest always seem to get banned when they speak up or their posts deleted. I bet this doesnt stay open very long.

You most probably violated there TOS which is very fragile.

Kindest Regards,
ValuableHost
Originally posted by venomx
Theres more than just me. The rest always seem to get banned when they speak up or their posts deleted. I bet this doesnt stay open very long.

Originally posted by Valuablehost
Last time i checked, you always AGREE to something before signing it right? well THEN READ THE TOS first, because thats what the TOS is there for. Its NOT si's fault but your fault, if your not going to read the tos, then SI can obviously know you won't pay attention to the rest of the rules if you signup from an banned countries. Those countries are banned BECAUSE they have the highest fruad rates.

Kindest Regards,
ValuableHost

So now we are banning people because someone from the same country has cheated before? Come on you need a better excuse than this.

Back