• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ad-Free Cpanel Pop3 Email 500Mb Space Very Fast!

http://www.Ya-Host.com

We are offering free web hosting Ad FREE
We run our own servers this means we are not a Reseller like many
other offers in this forum.

What does this mean ?
This means we own our servers, we are able to see and touch
them no third party, unlike most offers here.

How does this benefit you?
By us owning our own we are able to insure 100% uptime
you are not relying on someone who cannot physicly inspect the hardware
& better yet fix any problems that arize.

Please be advised that we offer this service ONLY to those that have a website or small business site. We do NOT allow:
RapidLeech/ProxySites/File sharing/File Hosting. Our intent is to host only quality websites for the purpose of sharing information or business Our system will auto Terminate any Account with a specified amount of *Mp3 files as well as System probing scripts & or system intensive programs that Violate our TOS

Our Plan:
500MB Disk Space
60GB Band
Domain or Sub Domain Hosting
POP3 email
FTP
much more
http://www.Ya-Host.com

All members are required to login to cpanel via our login page.
And direct Cpanel login will que your account for deletion.
Please read our forum for more info regarding to this.

Ya Host is a community Hosting service and also include
These Additional Services to Members
* Free Auction Site "Free For Members To List Items For Sale"
* Members Chat Room
* Members Forum
* Community Builder "Similar to My Space"
* Domain trader system Free so list domains for sale Domain Auction system

No Rapidleach Or File Hosting is permitted

I can not login to cPanel. As you told to login via the login pages provided, but I can not login by that login form. Please check the script

These folks have a MANDATORY requirement that their main site be your browser's Home Page, have detection software and will close your account if your homepage is not set to them...and I haven't found a single site up and running off their member service list yet. Hmmm....

These folks have a MANDATORY requirement that their main site be your browser's Home Page, have detection software and will close your account if your homepage is not set to them...and I haven't found a single site up and running off their member service list yet. Hmmm....
thanks~~

Back