• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

active web hosting

that's what i wanna know..
but..
i hear unlimited space/bw wwebsites are waste of money and time.
jsut wandering if anyone has had some experience with this host, and if it was a positive one.

Originally posted by amdworld
that's what i wanna know..
but..
i hear unlimited space/bw wwebsites are waste of money and time.
jsut wandering if anyone has had some experience with this host, and if it was a positive one.

Mainly because they are wastes of time and money.

If you check out the member sites, they seem to have a lot hosted with them, so why not pick a few random sites to check their speed and if they have email contact, write to the site owner and ask how long they have been hosted and if they would recommend them

THey used to host my site. They are pretty good..Its fast..But there are some issues you will run into cgi/php/scripting wise..the servers are fast but i had some problems installing php scripts

Originally posted by VoLcOm
THey used to host my site. They are pretty good..Its fast..But there are some issues you will run into cgi/php/scripting wise..the servers are fast but i had some problems installing php scripts

How much space,Bandwidth did you use?

They are the WORST HOST EVER!!!

If you use to much bandwidth they will put a stupid filter on your site where it says:

"Too many people trying to access the site"

If you go with them in will bite you in the buttocks.

It's really only good it you want to host a plain text page. Oh and theor cgi server is a joke, so many exploits it's not even funny.

Back