• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ace of openbb leaves iansoft

Re: Re: In My Opinion = I:M:O

Originally posted by Bruce
WTF?

Where you getting those numbers from. They have thousands of members at both their forums (http://phpbb.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/) and at the phpBB MODs forum (http:/mods.phpbb.com)

The phpBB community can easily be considered the best as was proven by the poll recently.

Now c'mon. Why would wBB be trying to rip phpBB's design if it wasn't any good?
DOOO:p ... I am not talking about PHPBB Community FORUMS!!
LOL I talking about those that claim... their FORUM not PHPBB!!!
for example: some of them say PhpBB2 is the best.. LOL I enter their Site and BOOM No post!! like a desert...
Ok do you understand ?
or should we go back from the beginning:
a-b-c-d-e-f-g- .. the next week we will go throw the rest of alfabet..:biggrin2:

phpBB sucks, IMO. Now whose phpBB board have you seen in this thread that is not popular? The one I have in my signature is not even my board; TheRedGuy has removed the link to his forums; and Phrozen's board is rather popular.

Well

Well usually when people enter their reply .. i check their homepage + forum.. that's how I found out..
I never say that phpBB2 sucks I said it is UGLY!
I have seen very good PhpBB2 boards... that are very popular..
people that download forums most of them don't take their time to edit their forum.. I accept a forum that is easy to edit ( also for newbies), not very complicated.
When I check forums I check the OVERALL thing.. not just one thing.. Wbb is the best OVERALL for me :)
but hey that is just my opinion:bandit2: :cool2: :biggrin2: ;)

Re: Re: Re: In My Opinion = I:M:O

Originally posted by olle

DOOO:p ... I am not talking about PHPBB Community FORUMS!!
Okay, just a simple misunderstanding.

C'mon, since when did WBB want to copy phpbb? Only 1 (subsequently banned) was made.
Well if they even tried to once I think that says enough. They apparently have some interest in it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: In My Opinion = I:M:O

Originally posted by Bruce
Well if they even tried to once I think that says enough. They apparently have some interest in it.
You're right. A member on wbbhacks.com has a board made using wbb but it looks exactly like phpbb. I see they like their template. :biggrin2:

Originally posted by conkermaniac
phpBB sucks, IMO. Now whose phpBB board have you seen in this thread that is not popular? The one I have in my signature is not even my board; TheRedGuy has removed the link to his forums; and Phrozen's board is rather popular.
I've just started using it and got 8 members already.

Back