Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers!
Hi, to increase organic traffic first do on-page optimization and then strart all off-page techniques like social bookmarking, image submission, classified ads, forum submission etc. And also work on social media, because social media is very good platform to promote your website and get organic traffic.
* Keyword Research (free: use google adwords, paid: use moz, seobook, etc.)
* Competition Analysis (free: not much our there worthwhile paid: spyfu)
* Build site via keyword research (write for the visitor NOT the search engine)
- Content marketing when building website (utilize buzzsumo and google trends)
- Set up automated RSS feeds for website and blog (feedwordpress wordpress plugin)
- Set up leave reviews web page (link to places where people can review your business online like yelp, yp, etc.)
- Set up share and join social media links (add links to every page of website so people can like and/or share your content)
* Set up Google Analytics (monitor and tweak according to what your visitors are doing)
- which automated rss feeds are working
- which keyword phrases bringing in the most money
* Set up Google Webmaster Central (helps search engines index your site and find potential problems)
* Set up Moz Local (helps with local geographical rankings)
* On-Page Optimization (after keyword research is done optimize your page for 1 to 2 keyword phrases per page)
* Generate link building opportunities (too many to list here)
- Blog submissions
- Directories are dead
- Articles are dead except submitting to top 1 or 2
- Viral marketing
- Social Media Discussions
Some good info here, all I have to add is social media.
Build social media profiles were yo share your content after you grow your pages this will bring in some good visitors. Depending on your niches some platforms will perform better than others.
Reddit is a good way also. A bit tricky to start but when you get the hang of it's an invaluable resource.
Combining the above with SEO and you will perform flawlessly.