• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

About google adsense

vinyong

I have been register 2 to 3 days ago... till today, i am still not able to access to put in my site :( help needed.... anyone know about it?

Hi, yes i did and they stated need a week for them to work on my account to see if able to approve it however, I am not sure if I am able to get the account work :(

Is there any others like google adsense? I have a site to add on ads

Bro, Adsense can take awhile. It took 7-days for them to approve my previous account.

It's well worth the wait, though.

thanks.... but i am not sure if could approve or not :(

i am using adengage for the time being but not sure if it's any good

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been banned from adsense. Apparently there were clicks from the same few people or something. It happed just as i reached an amount of money to recieve a cheque. When i got banned i got one of them stupid automated emails... I dont like google any more. Its there loss.

Hi, yes i did and they stated need a week for them to work on my account to see if able to approve it however, I am not sure if I am able to get the account work

Is there any others like google adsense? I have a site to add on ads
You can also try Adbrite ads.
One thing i like in adbrite that One can release his payment on very low earning .

Back