• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

about free host in chinaese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by allanh

ebird..., you are either a very ignorant person or a kinder kid.. do you ever read the newspaper or watch the news? Geez, how about "I have never heard a country called USA?"

allanh, are you so innocent that you believe everything the media tells you? When they say "taiwan is a country", you just believe it?! Taiwan is not a country, and it's only a province of China. If you think taiwan is a country, please tell me why there are president of ROC and taiwan province governer, and who govern the same island?

I think you mentioned something like pressure from mainland. OK, so I think it's safe to say you are a coward. because there's pressure, you don't dare to fight for the indenpendence?

If taiwan dare to say to the world "taiwan is an independent country", I believe there must be war. It doens't matter who wins eventually, I admire people in taiwan who fight for their independence. For people like ou, en... you are not even qualified to discuss this issue with others.

woah, I'm surprised this threads still here...

Japanese are all dogs and pigs!!!!

no need to go that far mate... thats a pretty bad generalisation of the Japanese... the new generation there is beginning to reflect on WWII in a more "acceptable" way now I'd feel...

but then this is way off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back