• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

About 10GB space, around 100GB BW, multi-ftp-user hosting requested

wimafrank

Hi,

I am looking for around 4 hosting sites that each offer about 10G disk space (or at least 1G), 10 times of bandwidth, fast speed for me to share a good number of small size (100k to 5M) files with my friends.

Internet speed is the faster the better. Cronjob enabling would be great since I need to clean up disk space every week.

Since one of my friends is in Tokyo and another in China, severs at Japan or China, or with fast connection to these two places would be great.

My data is all legal, no adult stuff or monkey business. The purpose is simple: transfer a large amount of data to my friends every week.

I can take ads, pop ups, or anything else, as far as they are legal and do not affect my fast speed data sharing purpose. On top of that, I am willing to pay a reasonable amount of money for the service. But I don't have much time to post, or build websites at this moment.

If you have or know such a site, or have a better solution for my problem, please let me know and you'll be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Frank

Hi There!

ConnectHost.net would like to offer:
Medium Shared Hosting

• 40GB Space
  • 100GB Bandwidth
  • cPanel/Fantastico
  • CronJobs enabled
  • No ads in anyway
All for the super low price of $7.99 per month!
[Order Here]

Thank you for considering us as your next host :)

P.S, this is the wrong section. I'll request it moved for you ;)

Hi NetXHosting,

Thanks for letting me know that I posted to a wrong place. I also asked a moderator to move this post to the request board.

Your hosting plan is an overkill for my purpose. I already paid for a host with large disk space and huge bandwidth. What I want now is purely for data sharing purpose with very fast speed.

So I don't need any email account, any pop3, or database, or mailing list, or php, or blog. What I do need includes 2 FTP accounts, sub-domain is good, about 10G space, 10 times bw, and fast internet speed. Any offers please let me know your internet speed. I am looking for around 1-2mbs speed.

Thanks again,

Frank

HostQuack l *Huge Sale $4.94 Off* l cPanel 11 + Fantastico l $7.95$/mo

** Huge Sale! $4.94 Off! ** Expires on 02/05/2008 **
Coupon Code: 494off

All of our plans include a 99.5% uptime guarantee, 24/7 support and a 30-day money back guarantee. If you're not happy, we'll refund 100% of your hosting fees with no questions asked! You will be hosted on a server with a 100MBit Port.

Advanced Plan
••••••••••••••••
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited MySQL Databases

» Storage: 10 GB
» Bandwidth: 100 GB
» Cpanel 11 - Fantastico
» 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.5% Uptime Guarantee - 24/7 Support

Only $7.95/mo. & Free Setup! *1 Free Domain*
More Info l Order Now

I can always downgrade it to 10GB for you if you want :D

We don't charge on space terms, we only charge on bandwidth, so even if I did make you a plan for 10GB space, the price wouldn't change ;)

Hi NetXHosting,

Thanks for letting me know that I posted to a wrong place. I also asked a moderator to move this post to the request board.

Your hosting plan is an overkill for my purpose. I already paid for a host with large disk space and huge bandwidth. What I want now is purely for data sharing purpose with very fast speed.

So I don't need any email account, any pop3, or database, or mailing list, or php, or blog. What I do need includes 2 FTP accounts, sub-domain is good, about 10G space, 10 times bw, and fast internet speed. Any offers please let me know your internet speed. I am looking for around 1-2mbs speed.

Thanks again,

Frank

Hello wimafrank,

iiPanel.NET (3 Years in Business) would like to present to you the following shared hosting package:
------------------------------------
iiDeveloped Package
+ Webspace: Ultimate 12,000MB = 12GB
+ Bandwidth: Ultimate 200GB
+ Price: $7.95/month OR $39.50/year (2-Months Off) | We accept PayPal and Major Credit Card Payments
------------------------------------
Package Features
+ CPanel 11, Fantastico, RvSkins
+ 15-Days Money-Back Guarantee
+ All Unlimited features (MySQL, Emails, Addon-Domains and much more)
+ High uptime guarantee | 99.9%
** We are not a reseller, we have our own servers **

++ 24/7/365 Ticket Support Department (Very fast responses)

>> Click Here for full features list <<

Thankyou :)

Hello Frank!

Tornado // Gaming
can offer you:

F2 Shared Hosting
10,000 MB Storage
100 GB Bandwidth

- Unlimited FTP Accounts // Domains // E-mails // Databases
- 99.5% Uptime Guarantee

Thanks for considering us as your future webhost!

Hey, how are you?

Gold Web Master Plan | compare other plansNot Satisfied? Well.. Make Your Own Reseller Plan | Start Building

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Are you a new customer?
Well, use the coupon code below and you will only pay 50% off your first month's bill! How sweet is that! What are you waiting for!?! In order to benefit use coupon code IMNEWHERE!

Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Thanks for considering Nixism!

Hey,

DigitalWorldHost.com can offer you customized plan under our new pre-order pricing scheme!

BW: 100 GB with HD: 25 GB for only $5.00/month
***One Time Setup Charge of $1.00***

What's included:
cPanel 11 + Fantastico Deluxe
Number of features (emails, FTP account, mySQL databases, etc) vary depending on plan, please contact us for more information.

Why Us?
1) online for over 2.5 years;
2) have kept a 99.7% uptime through this time;
3) and have zero negative public reviews (any problems have been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties in private).

Visit http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/DigitalWorldHost.html for reviews and uptime!

Please note that if you are interested please contact us via email at sales@digitalworldhost.com or me personally. Because we are currently revamping our billing and support system we are unable to provide you with an order link and everything will have to be done manually by a member of our staff. Once our new billing system is setup you will be added to the database. We apologize for this.

Hello,

We can offer you our hosting plans that you can visit at http://www.felweb.net/hosting.php?language=English and we have right now a 50% OFF coupon you can use to pay your hosting fees. We provide support via ticket and email to mail@felweb.net with responses within 30 minutes, and also half time support via Chat and MSN felweb@felweb.net.

Please check our plans, we offer your requirement. The nearest datacenter for your hosting that we can provide to assure high connectivy is to hsot with us in a server we have in Singapore, Asia. Please contact us to activate your account on this server. Regards.

Hello, we at MegaEduX Network would like to offer you this custom plan:

50Gb of Disk Space
300Gb of Bandwidth
Unlimited cPanel features

$4.00/mo -or- $40.00/yr

As this is a custom plan, you will need to PM me to order it.
You can also look at our other plans on our homepage, http://megaedux.com/

Hello,

For $25 a year DrivenHost.com can offer you the following, if required we can open a reseller account so each website has its own cpanel access ($5/year extra)

15GB Space
150GB Transfer
Cpanel + all the fixings.

Again $25/year for this package (custom) if interested please let me know and I will get you the order link. If your site is hosted with a current provider we do offer free site transfers :).

Hi,
If you think that the US hosting will not be fast enough, we can offer you web space in our EU data center, I can provide you a site to test the speed and show it to your friends.

Good Luck!
A.

Just thought id update. We now offer

12GB of Storage
150GB of Transfer on our
$19.99 plan.

We are a firm believe of not overselling hence our servers are not very crowded.

Hi there,

We at Web-Unleashed.co can offer you:

Package Name|Unleashed2500
Disk Space|2500MB
Bandwidth|50000MB
Domains Available|50
SubDomains Available|200
eMail Accounts|200
Mailing Lists|50
FTP Accounts|200
MySQL Databases|50
Price per month|15$
Order NOW!| HERE

All our packages come with the latest cPanel/Fantastico installed and many
many features.
For more info please visit our website at web-unleashed.com

Note that we offer Monthly/Semi-Annual/Annual subscriptions.
Semi-Annual subscription get one month free whilst Annual subscription
two months free.

Also take advantage of our special promo. During sign up enter coupon code
FWSPROMO and get a -25% discount for the first payment.

Don't wait, hurry up and sign up.

*Coupon valid until 31/05/2008

Back