• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Abobe Way Too Expensive

M Bacon

What do you guys think of Photoshop being $650, Flash Professional being $700 and Dreamweaver being $400? In my opinion thats insane when lots of things need it.

I've never used the other two, but DreamWeaver is definitely worth the price, as Johny` says.

What do you guys think of Photoshop being $650, Flash Professional being $700 and Dreamweaver being $400? In my opinion thats insane when lots of things need it.

How much do you think you will make this year with them?

Cough.

It is way out of my budget, I have more important things to spend my money on. There are cheaper alternatives out there!

They are quite dear but well worth the price for sure, I was lucky enough to get dreamweaver free of charge of my old IT teacher, although i did pay for photoshop and am very happy with it!

If you earn money from it and/or it's a tool you need for the job then it's worth it, if not don't gripe find something else, simple.

There are loads of alternates.

it is not in my budget right now, and that is why i got them free. :D i couldnt do the work i do without them.

better solution than Wojtek's, well, if you dont care about legal issues that is...
torrent sites!

It is expensive but there are alternative software packages that are slightly cheaper (not by much tho)

Back