• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A2Z Domain Name With vBulletin Lisence!!!!

lewis

a-2z.com with leased vBulletin license (Runs out in Sep 19th '06)

What you will get: The Domain name (worth around $50) With a PR of 3 A leased legal vBulletin license (leased) which isn't even past its half way mark yet.

Info about the domain name: The domain name has been round the block a few times, attracting more and more visitors, at the minute, it has a pr of 3, and contains a forum based on the vBulletin license that will come with this deal.

It is registered with 123-reg.co.uk (Free transfer) and expires in 14-07-2007.

Info about the vBulletin license: The vBulletin license is leased, and expires in Sep 19th '06, so its not even past its half way mark yet... (seems like forever waiting for it to expire!). In the vBulletin member center, you can download impex, which will guide you through a forum software transfer, and any version of vBulletin (From version 2.3.5) Also, with this license, it entitles you to register on vbulletin.org, and download any hack/mod that you can find on there, and with the new product/plugin feature, installing mods and hacks has never been easier!

Q & A

What is the starting price? The starting price is $70

When will this brilliant offer end? When I find that the price is right.

Is the license legal? Yes, absolutely, if you want proof, PM me.

What has been the content of a-2z.com so far since you have owned the domain? Webmaster Forum (Current), Hosting Forum & General Chat forum, all run off the vBulletin license included in this great deal.

What is the Stats for last month? The domain name stats for last month is: 302249 hits, 1267 (1.84 visits/visitor) & the best day that we had last month gave us 229 unique visitors in 1 day.

Am i allowed to own the current forum on a-2z.com if i buy the domain? Yes, I will provide you with the Database Backup, and File Backups on purchase.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask anyquestions that you feel needs to be asked, but please, any member, only post here with questions (decent, serious ones, and if you are interested.)

Thanks, and good luck
Lewis

SORRY - I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO SELL THE LICENSE, ONLY THE DOMAIN NAME, OFFERS START AT $20.

Thanks
Lewis

Well i bought it for £48 ($84), and its not even half way through the license period yet, so i dunno, i'll think about a price later (if i decide to sell or not)

Regards
Lewis

Back