• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

a1whs.com

peace_hope

Hello everyone,

I am thinking of doing some business with this host: a1whs.com

Does anyone have any experience with this host or any comments about them?

All information whether good or bad is helpful thanks :/

This is a plan that he is quoting me:
Reseller
5gb space
100gb bandwidth
$10.00/month

Thanks again.

Peace in the pm i sent that you will be doing buisness with our partner host (owner of server) .

And i think Rainplanet and Khemraj will reply to this thread (if they still come to these forums) regarding the service they receiving.

Please provide me with your email address i will request other customers if they have time to contact you.

Later.

Last edited:
I recommend a1whs.com. He has been helping me a lot in finding and setting up a reseller account with a hosting company he recommended. He quickly responds to emails and is helpful.

a1whs.com is one of the best hosting provider i have ever been with! Not just the support but also the reliablity that they provide. I recommend them to anyone.
They have been around for awhile now...and i trust they will be for a very very long
I'm hosted there right now and wont leave!

Thanks,
WarLoCk (Khemraj)

Thanks , Yellow.

And peace there is a time limit on plans. As they are bound to change as we are getting more customers and we do no oversell , so to provide same space and bandwidth we will need to upgrade server and which will result in price hikes.

Just wanted to let you know.

Later.

TheNetCode said:
Good to see some more good hosts are out there.

Thanks netcode.

We have now automated our order/billing system. So more free time on me :biggrin2:

Prices on plans go up if you need to buy more space? Shouldn't they go down or at least stay the same? The more you buy the better the deal per mb/gb... At least with all known traditional hosts.

Someone tell me if I am wrong

Hope read this line i said " so to provide same space and bandwidth we will need to upgrade server and which will result in price hikes. "

Upgrading server costs money and to cover those costs plans and prices may change . But for those who signup get the prices locked for duration of account , unless some major price hike is done be the DC itself.

Back