• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A Very Cool Card Game

Cracker

-
NLC
Have any of you ever heard of the card game known as nine hole golf? Whether you have or not, I'd like to share with you a javascript version of the game that I've written myself. You can find the game at http://www15.brinkster.com/cyberryan/ . At this address, you can either play a demo of the game, download a .zip file containing all the files necessary to play the game, or both. I really hope you enjoy this game. I actually first wrote it about a year ago for fun, but since I've recently upgraded it, I've finally decided to upload it to an ad-free FWP with 1+ mb webspace and no inactivity limit (Brinkster seemed the most reliable) and give the URL only to people I want to see it (which obviously includes you guys). So, what do you think of the game?

Back