• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A spacious account with shell

Hey peter do you offer VPS cause i like to run some small game server based in uk or around that area.

Sounds pretty good, sent a PM with another question.

I'd put your offer as one of my main 3 currently being considered.

20GB/100GB?

Please keep offers coming.

a1whs.com said:
Hey peter do you offer VPS cause i like to run some small game server based in uk or around that area.

I might be able to offer something in 2-3 months, or was there a hidden message :nervous: :confused4

Peter Verrill

James said:
Sounds pretty good, sent a PM with another question.

I'd put your offer as one of my main 3 currently being considered.

20GB/100GB?

Please keep offers coming.

Sure , California based Server , Backup Space 10 Gb Bw 100 Gb for 10$ pm . Can Work with custom plans also.

Only FTP access allowed.

Real-Hosts said:
I might be able to offer something in 2-3 months, or was there a hidden message :nervous: :confused4

Peter Verrill

No hidden message , just want to get some vps or something cheaper to run one small game server based in uk or areas around uk. Looking towards solarvps but not sure yet.

Last edited:
And still they keep comming - yep had a few requests like that.

Usually as you say as a secondary location (rather than pay for a second location for a backup - like a disk).

No harm in it if it's serious and they will pay the going rate.

James said:
That would be for Peter.
I responded to you on 27.

Roger that but it helps to state what 20gb/80gb means . does it mean 20gb space or bw or 20gb space and 80 gb bw or vice versa?

What an interesting and confusing thread.

20GB Disk / 80GB bandwidth would be roughly the same.

Most of our fees come from disk space, we have tonnes of bandwidth...

It might be cheaper to host on our US servers, which actually get backed up to a UK server every night anyway.

20GB / 80GB on US server:
$9.99 | £5.60 /month

20GB / 80GB on UK server:
$14.25 | £7.99 /month

Peter Verrill

20GB space and 80GB bandwidth. Trying to knock down prices.

Let us keep guessing wise men. oldman2

I'll be back tomorrow for this thread. Enough load for today.

Goodnight from London.

James said:
Is this UK backups available to clients?

Yes.

We rsync almost the full hard drives to our UK backup servers every night. Once an initial backup is complete, the next night takes less than 15mins.

Peter Verrill

Real-Hosts said:
Yes.

We rsync almost the full hard drives to our UK backup servers every night. Once an initial backup is complete, the next night takes less than 15mins.

Peter Verrill

Hey peter just wondering do u have a website ?

Back