• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

a review for this

Soujirou

well it's sort of a minimal content and i'm not sure what this site is gona go for as in genre or topic for now. just did a usual touch up for this one pls give me ur comments.

yeah the layout will change as in up and down left to right when the time comes :eek:

HERE

Last edited:
I like the logo. Right now the detail is getting towards the limit of resolution. Perhaps larger lettering. Also, I noticed that the white letters fade a bit towards the top. Nice effect but the reflection does not fade towards white.

I think the logo is too tall and the columns should be aligned(the shoutbox shouldnt be aligned with the logo.

Originally posted by byrdgirl13
logo looks cool, but it made the site load really slow for me & my poor little 56k. ;)
this would explain it :)
Total images: 22
Total bytes: 324259
Image loading will take about: 51.28 seconds @ 56K

To me the logo is overkill... I didn't even notice it was animated until I tried to figure out why that page made my cpu usage jump to 100% and why the image was 200kb in size.

thanks for the replies. didn't really noticed about the loading time since im on cable sorry about that.

i will take the comments into consideration and try to minimize or remove the animation thx :eek:

i was on 56k previously and i know the pain :angry2:

-> and btw is there anything to mention about the contents i should add or improve ? i'm quite clueless on what to add in the meantime due to not knowing what this site of mine is gona be.

Last edited:
could you get the same effect of the logo with Flash? that might keep the size of it down somewhat
if someone doesn't have flash or has it disabled you could always shows a standard plain logo instead

Originally posted by CareBear
could you get the same effect of the logo with Flash? that might keep the size of it down somewhat
if someone doesn't have flash or has it disabled you could always shows a standard plain logo instead

yeah it can be done with flash i suppose :)
thanks i will change it when i got the time think for now i might remove the animation :biggrin2:

Your loading time is a little high. :(

If you ask me, it is too cluttered. You need a coupla sentences somewhere explaining what the purpose of your site is :p

Originally posted by carlito
Your loading time is a little high. :(

If you ask me, it is too cluttered. You need a coupla sentences somewhere explaining what the purpose of your site is :p

i know just that i still do not know what this site is gona be :rolleyes:

Originally posted by aphel aura
Same here too, and there's that "offline" message...

yeah due to the friendly comments and ideas i have decided to take off the site and redo a new one :)

thanks for the comments :D

when you make your new one, i wouldn't reccomend making it viewable for 1024x768. I find that more people use 800x600 than 1024x768, and that not everyone who uses 1024x768 maximizes their browser window.

Back