• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

a real forum host?

naqiboy

EDITED

ok i was planning to put up a forum but i need a host i looked at other posts but none were satisfactory some with me the application rejected or something else

ofcourse it must support PHP and MYSQL and above 50mb space plus i dont like those registration requiring one to submit a proper comment on the site then the application is either accepted or rejected plz INSTANT ACTIVATION or so....plz help
and plz i dont want hosts with big names or ADS ...NO ADS plz help

my forum maybe of any genral or various topics and issues.

plz help

Last edited:
no thts a reseller host i have to first sell his service to soemone tog et that for free plz help i tried aerocore.net but i dont know i cant log into cpanel i try witht he pass but it refuses anyway plz reply about my post topic

i wnated to sign up today but unexpectadly they have reported they have a prob today so till monday plz for now any other sites?????

i made an account with lycos but i havnt yet set up my forum coz im still uploading the filez but more sites? post them

ok i hosted my forum on lycos but got too many ads plz someone GOOD HOST NO ADS AT ALL and if possible small link like xx.com plzzz and re-read my top first post i edited it

i appreciate yur help antonio but plz post english sites or if their not in english then a direct page to translate the links(plz also tell me what language the site is )

You have an attitude problem..you want everyone to give everything and you give nothing except give demands. Web Hosters will be doing you a favour by hosting your site, you are not doing them any favours at all. Above 50MB space no mention of bandwidth I can see all the hosting companies lining up at your door with offers. If its a forum, you going to expect them to include atleast 2GB bandwidth...be real..only a fool would offer such specifications for a website free without ads...

Originally posted by Dominan
You have an attitude problem..you want everyone to give everything and you give nothing except give demands. Web Hosters will be doing you a favour by hosting your site, you are not doing them any favours at all. Above 50MB space no mention of bandwidth I can see all the hosting companies lining up at your door with offers. If its a forum, you going to expect them to include atleast 2GB bandwidth...be real..only a fool would offer such specifications for a website free without ads...
I'm not even sure that he knowz what he wants, because i can't see why a NEW forum should need 50MB+.

Back