• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A question for Gcites

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree totally with the whole banner thing.
people who complain about banners dont have no designing ideas
they just copy what other people have done
and usually what they copy is ad free
and then when they set there site up on a fwh
they got banners and they screw up there site because it wasn't designed for having banners
and the whole frames thing
frames suck
with frames all your doing is making yourself more banners to give you a headache
jus think about what your doing before you make your pages
and add space in your design for each thing you need to have on the page including banners
and you should be fine
and you can quit bitching about fwh tryin to make money
or jus stop being cheap and pay a host for space
and for all you really cheap bastards
go to http://www.websolo.com and order there solo2 plan 7 bux a month and u get alot of space but no cgi etc
u gotta pay more for that
but most fwh dont give you that either
kus if you site is realy that that important than shell out a bit for it
if not then deal with banners and shut your mouth

Gwhiz Gcities

Yeah and? For $25 one time fee you can get all the same at WorldzonePro.net(except CF). Quit spamming your services Gcities or everyone else might feel they have the right to do so also.

Technics you are very funny :) you can have custom deal with them for a dedicated server on a 3mb pipe do you even want to see an email from them? why are trying to prove so many people wrong. You and ron must be friends :(

Well you may have done that sorry and if your on a dedicated server why not use your own nameservers to look more professional?.

Me and Ron friends? dont even know him only ever seen him on these forums.

Oh and do read the message i have posted on your forum do feel free to delete it but i do a screen shot :).

Shucks its gone already. feeling guilty yet?.

[Edited by Technics on 11-21-2000 at 06:19 PM]

Technics do you think i was going to keep that post there? its not very wise. Discuss such matters thru email.

Why through email?. Don't your users have a right to know your using illegal software . There now ask one of the moderators to delete this post.

Want a copy of allmanage or are u going to go host hoping until your clients get fedup of moving?.

Oh and do read the message i have posted on your forum do feel free to delete it but i do a screen shot :).

How bout a link to this 'screen shot'! I'd like to see this as well. :)

Why do you insist on making yourself look like an ass here time and time again? You're a disgrace. Do you honestly think anyone would want to do business with someone as unprofessional as you? Grow up and learn how to run a business. You're representing your business here. We can trash you all day long and all we're representing is ourselves. Do you understand the difference?

Btw i do not run any illegal software as far as i know i can give you the reciept.
Run a business haha i do this for fun :)

Run a business haha i do this for fun
Hmm...would I trust someone to host my site if he doesn't even take it seriously? NO WAY!

By the way, could you please stop using those stupid emoticons in every post? It's :) getting :) very :) annoying.

:)

WOW! your site is so serious! the internet is a joke and one day the internet will be no more as there will be another form of technology how can take the internet serious lol go get a girlfriend and go out :) bye everybody :)

Thank you for showing your true colors. Now everyone here can go on with their lives and not even consider you as a viable host. I certainly hope Peo will think twice about listing you in the database. You certainly don't deserve to be there since you obviously don't care about any of the sites you have hosted. Bad day for them when you decide being a FWP isn't 'fun' any more and you shut the whole thing down (and that day will come - it always does). You might not take it seriously but I'll bet a lot of your members do. Truly pathetic!

Originally posted by Gcites
WOW! your site is so serious! the internet is a joke and one day the internet will be no more as there will be another form of technology how can take the internet serious lol go get a girlfriend and go out :) bye everybody :)

:) :)

LMAO. Please stop it! :) :) You're going to make me cry. :( :(

How old are you anyway? I'm guessing by your incorrect grammer,punctuation, and general stupidity....maybe 13?

And actually, I do take my site seriously...I really can't say the same for you though. What software are you using illegally? Shouldn't your users know this? :) :)

By the way, what kind of name is GCITES? Is that some sort of rip off of GeoCities?

[Edited by Tim on 11-21-2000 at 11:37 PM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back