• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A post to host with good webspace

raatbaki_4u

I notice many host are offering huge space for posting..that why I post this thread.

My need:- 20-30GB space
Bandwidth: 50-60GB
cPanel
Fantastico
FTP
e-mail acc

I want to allow my member to upload images..that why I need those much space.

Just trying my luck here.

I can post 300post first time and also 10-30post monthly. But no ad.

Come on 20GB Space, get some money out of your pocket!

Our paid package will suit that:
15GB Space
100gb Bandwidth
100 POP Email Accounts
10 Domains Hosted
cPanel
Fantastico
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited Databases

$15.99 Per month

I think you'll have a hard time finding a free web host with those specs.

Check out Dreamhost, they are a paid host but you get a lot of bandwidth and diskspace (they are overselling a lot) for twenty bucks a year (there are $97 discount coupons available on the internet).

I don't know of any free host which exists, and has that many resources and at the same time all the standards like php, mysql, cpanel, etc

I have been with dream host they are really offering huge plans. I found a coupon for 50 bucks . Promo code: 50GIFT.

I notice many host are offering huge space for posting..that why I post this thread.

My need:- 20-30GB space
Bandwidth: 50-60GB
cPanel
Fantastico
FTP
e-mail acc

I want to allow my member to upload images..that why I need those much space.

Just trying my luck here.

I can post 300post first time and also 10-30post monthly. But no ad.

You do NOT need that much space ;) 500meg - 1gig will be fine if you are just starting out, or, for that point, if you are already established, you do not need 30-40gig unless you get really big, in which case you should get a dedi.

:)

Our paid plans will suit that just fine, without putting a hole in your pocket.

$3.95/Month

20GB Space
200gb Bandwidth
UNLIMITED POP Email Accounts
10 Domains Hosted
cPanel
Fantastico
Unlimited Sub-Domains
5 MySQL Databases (upgradeable at $1.00 / database FLAT FEE not monthly)

But as far as FREE hosting, this is what I can offer

http://armedhosting.com

cPanel

Domain : subdomain (or you can use your own)

Disk Space : 2500 MB

Bandwidth : 5000 MB

FTP Accounts : 100

E-Mail Accounts : 100

SQL Databases : 50

Max Subdomains : 1000

all I require is 15 posts/month on the support forum

But PM me, maybe we can work something out.

I think you guys are not vesiting freewebspace free host offer section. You can easyly find 20-30gb post2 host. I ask for free hosting not paid hosting. I am working with a free webhosting project. I want to know how many free host giving that much space free..I know only 6 names...so I want to know rest of the host name who want to give that much space. That is the only purpose to create that thread. One advice, if you don't know about free host then don't reply like foolish people.Thank you.

then don't reply like foolish people.

I can already tell, you're going to find a host real fast.

20 gb's of space more than you can imagine... go look at how much a dedicated server costs, and then divide the disk space, and you'll see just how much it costs for 20 gb's of hard drive space.

You're right, its not "free", you're posting for it... but... no. You wouldnt have time to do enough posting to make it worth it for a host.

And before you go off calling hosts foolish, remember that you're asking them for a huge favor.... calling people names will just make you look that much more ungreatful.

How about: 750 posts to start and 40 posts per day lol(slightly serious, if you can do it) lol Oh and about 1 refferal per 2 days. ALSO remember dont call us fools you want a favour from us for no money. We are the ones with the power, we can just say no :^)

Back