• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A new way to share - Drag n Drop

minusinc

Hi!

John here, co-founder of a new college startup called Minus - Min.us , a new online sharing platform using drag-n-drop that allows sharing of photos, music, documents, files and more!

Sorry if it looks spammy, and I hope the moderator will keep the thread or move it to appropriate forum. But rest assured I will check this thread regularly and subscribe to answer your questions!!

See our test gallery here: min.us/minusinteractivegallery
Be sure to Register to reserve your username min.us/u/john (my profile)

I'd love to hear the community's feedback and will check back to answer any questions, suggestions, bug reports, feature requests and more.

Please take a look Aside from our web platform, we're also on Android, Mac, Windows, Linux:: min.us/pages/tools

Our core focus is on simplicity and minimalism in making Online Sharing quick, easy and free. Be sure to register as well for free :)

min.us/u/john

Back