• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A host with PHP & CGI & fast?

No, I'm dutch. So I tried to translate it with common sence and some of the words look like dutch ones. :)

Originally posted by gyrbo
You can allways upload perl yourself...

How? I tried to telnet to host.sk, but the connection was gone vere quick, and I don't think I could login or something. How can I install Perl?

Go for the one with FreeBSD.. I think it is the best OS so far.. if you don't mind hard code... what I am talking about?.. I don't know.

FWP probably won't give any of it's members root access to there servers to install ANYTHING.

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

Originally posted by bubbleboo
FWP probably won't give any of it's members root access to there servers.

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

Yeh.. I know that.. I just got in and people are discussing about Microsoft's product.. well.. I still don't know what I am talking in this thread.. :D We should strict to the topic, shouldn't we?

yeah, we were discussing about websurfers. Not about liunx look-a-like OS's :D! I use Microsoft because it's easy. I don't blame their bugs. We ain't all perfect ;)

Originally posted by D-Orange

oh. Ik zou het best wel willen leren, als ik daarvoor dan frans mag droppen :)
Ik hou het liever bij Frans, daar ken ik toch al iets van...
En wanneer gebruik je Deens???

Originally posted by gyrbo

Ik hou het liever bij Frans, daar ken ik toch al iets van...
En wanneer gebruik je Deens???

Ik vindt frans een *** taal. Deens klinkt wel leuk, maar je hebt gelijk het is nou niet echt een veel gebruikte taal.

Hmm, Japans lijkt me ook wel kewl. Beter dan Frans en Duits. Begrijp ik ook nog eens wat van die Japanse games ;)

Hmm, Japanese seems cool to me too. Better the frensh and German. Maybe I'd understand something of those Japanes games too then ;)

Free webhosting...

First of all we do NOT Accept This : *cheatpark Senior Member* :mad:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the ultimate god of spam. Count you stupid post. Spam. This excellent post added a few more kb to the server. (Don't ask me why I said that).
---------------------------------------------------------
An all IP adresses will be saved in or database.
Also if we see a website that is repulsive it will be remoted...
---------------------------------------------------------------
Free Webhotel*
Creat Free Webhotel, where you can use PHP, MySQL, Perl, FTP and Webmail. Your diskspace on the server are unlimmet Also on the database. on til now the service free for publicity. At last you can connection your owen domain...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Notice*
Tired of Webnerd´s there belive that it´s a childensgarden. Becorse we offer free webhosting shell theres Users NOT abuse or service. But in the future you can only Creat one account. So take your time to see if the infomations are right...
<BR>
Ps : All IP Adresses will be saved in or Database.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Creat an account

See also Reference list
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you got any questions
Mail to : webmaster@bow.dk are leave a message here

http://www.bow.dk/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=indexnav&gid=21

Ps: My site is your site so enjoy* :D

From.
BOW Denmark and WSX Hosting

Back