• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A host to host my phpBB forums?

Dreakon

I don't need a lot of space or anything, but enough bandwidth to not have to worry about it should the forums actually grow to something. Maybe enough space for a few moderate sized images, nothing more.

Since I'll be using phpBB, I need the kind of stuff it requires, like PHP and MySQL and preferably FTP access and some kind of Cpanel (or any kind of "panel"). I don't have a domain, so I'll need to use a subdomain.

For free, of course...

I hate to keep adding to the list, but it'd be cool if the host was somewhat reliable. I've run into too many good hosts that promised to be up forever and just crap out a week later.

Anyone interested in hosting me, or know of a good host I can look at? :)

Hello,

We offer the following:

» 1 GB Space
» 5 GB Data Transfer
» 30 Subdomains
» 10 FTP Account
» 10 Email Accounts
» 10 Email Lists
» Unlimited Email Forwarders
» 10 MYSQL Database
» 15 Park Domain
» 15 Add-on Domain
» Script Library (40% more scripts than fantastico)
» PHP-Perl-CGI Support
» FrontPage Extension
» Latest cPanel
» 24/7 Support
» Price: FREE

Please take a look at our other Plans and if you agree with our Terms of Service

then you may contact Us

Thanx
Shouvik
2Plans.com Administrator

We can offer you what you are seeking.

I have extensive experience with phpbb so if you need help with it I can offer that too.

Here is what we can give you to start.

www.smiweb.us

Free ad driven hosting plans that are upgradeable.
No posting ever required, our forums are for community development and support.

Free plans inculde:

100 MB Space
500 MB Bandwidth
10 Email Accounts, POP3/Webmail
10 SQL Databases
10 FTP's
CGI/Perl
Frontpage
cPanel
Fantastico
And more...

Get started with a free account, work with us and we will work with you.

We are a new but stable hosting company that has many years in the IT industry.

My wife and I do this as an extension of our main business.

Support is our top priority.

Dreakon said:
I don't need a lot of space or anything, but enough bandwidth to not have to worry about it should the forums actually grow to something. Maybe enough space for a few moderate sized images, nothing more.

Since I'll be using phpBB, I need the kind of stuff it requires, like PHP and MySQL and preferably FTP access and some kind of Cpanel (or any kind of "panel"). I don't have a domain, so I'll need to use a subdomain.

For free, of course...

I hate to keep adding to the list, but it'd be cool if the host was somewhat reliable. I've run into too many good hosts that promised to be up forever and just crap out a week later.

Anyone interested in hosting me, or know of a good host I can look at? :)

Hello,

I'm admin of phpBB Brasiliam Team, www.SuportephpBB.org, and i'm running a free webhosting website, www-your-cms.info

Visit us if you have a domain name, and i'm happy to host you and give you some support if you want.

SL

Check out: http://www.synced.org We offer great plans with the best reliability for English content web sites with a U.S. concentrated audience.

Included with our Synced.org Package:
- 250 MB Space
- 4 MySQL Database
- 10GB Bandwidth
- 5 FTP Supports
- Fantastico which offers you the ability for One-Click installs of Forums, Shopping Cart systems, Web Blogs (like Blogger!), Image Galleries, CMS Web sites, Web Site templates, And so much more!
- PHP 5.x
- 99.9% Uptime!
- cPanel - Industry leading control software.
- 25 POP Email Accounts (up to 10 mailing lists)
- HTML - CGI - PHP - mySQL - PSQL - Custom Error pages
- NO File Size Limit
- NO Forced ads! (we supply you the ad code)
- Our Ads Must Be Provided ( http://ads.synced.org )
- Quality Support
- NO forum posts needed!
You can use your own domain, or register a subdomain of your choice off of 10 different domain names we currently own!

What's with the webcam post? Oh well.

JLX Free will be happy to host your PHPBB forum, we already have our own setup!

We can offer you..

Mini Learner

100mb webspace
5gb transfer/bandwidth
3 FTP Accounts
3 MySQL Accounts
5 Email Addresses/Accounts - POP3 and Web Access
PHP, CGI, Perl, File Manager, Custom Error Pages, Redirects, Backups*, Subdomains, Hotlink Protection
cPanel
Fantastico

No ads or forum posts!

Read here for more information..

Regards,
JLX Free Admin
JLX Free Website

Back