• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

a GOOD php site?

Fab4

Basically i have just started learnign about web programing. Curently i am useing notepad to program http as i do not want to become dependant on any software. I have heard allot about ssi and php and was just wondreing about the pros, cons of using them (in notepad) or any other script language type things you like. Also can you link a good how to site for the script language you like? I did a search and got so many pops i can't tell the good from the bad. Basically just made myself more confused.

Thanks
Fab4

Last edited:
I know this is an old thread, but I noticed that you didn't get any responses.

www.webmonkey.com is a great resource for all your scripting and webdesigning needs. They've got an outstanding PHP tutorial (and an even better JavaScript tutorial!). They also have an article on choosing the ideal scripting language. I hope this helps. :)

I also learned PHP though "PHP and MySQL for Dummies", an excellent resource. :D

Back