• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A download management ?

Skelengel

Hi guys ,

Sorry for my english , I understand it but to speak...:angel:

After a search in the forums , I have found a topic which talks about script like Rapidshare and Megaupload ,
They look great , but me I am looking for only a download script (only download , no upload)

I am looking for a script with this features :

- An anti leech script (With Http_referer and IP Backup , URL REWRITE Compatible and all other stuff)
- ( A presentation with , { Filename ; Size ; Numbers of Download, Current bandwidth utilization....}
- Limitation bandwidth for some personns (this I can do I think with the source code of the script)
- And the most hard, a queue system like xdcc (if someone knows) ,
Sort of Ticked reserved , like when you go in town hall you take a ticket and you waiting for your turn it's hard to explain (in english moreover) , but with this script I'd like making a Prenium Members and a Normal Members , members must do the queue , Prenium Members have their download quickly

Example :
only 50 "normal members" can download same time (@ 250 lbits/sec)
If you are the 53th members you are in the queue like this :

Hi $USERNAME you are in the position 3 (50-53) in the queue, please wait !

Estimated time left before download : 32 secondes

And the page refresh alone

Hi $USERNAME you are in the position 2 in the queue, please wait !

Estimated time left before download : 10 secondes

A script like this exists ? if not , what is the principe to do the queue , at worst of the cases I can paid someone to do it

Thanks to answer , and sorry for my english ^^"

what type of search I've to do on hotscript to find an equivalent ?

(my english sucks a little)

Last edited:
Back