• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

a different redirection question

mattbullis

What are some issues that come up with running a service. I heard spam is a big one. I though about making one with a small bottom frame ad for my other sites. maybe have a "report spam" link. btw the domains would be scifi.vu

Ads are bad when it comes to a redirection service; there are many good redirect services on the internet that don't require the users to carry advertisements on the redirect. Many of us who use free redirection services already have ads on our sites because we also use free webspace providers, so we don't want any more ads.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't care about putting a button on my site (I always link to the URL redirect service anyway on my "links" page because I believe in giving the provider recognition even if it doesn't require I do so, so all I'm doing is switching the page it appears on).

Back