• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A bit of an explanation

Tracker

PROFILE NOT FOUND
Staff member
NLC
Well I know I have been gone for a while and feel I should provide a bit of an explanation as to why and what has happened with my companies. Even tho this is the general discussion area this thread would not fit properly in any one board and so here it will stay.

Ok so a few months ago I was living with my parents and they decided that they wanted to move. I had been talking with people saying I was gonna sell my companies but was not really serious till I found out that we were for sure going to move and that I was going to be MIA for a week or so. Then I found out that I was not going to have access to internet aside from dialup. So thus I sold the companies to the highest bidder and at the time it seemed a decent company. Well they were not as I am finding out now and that is why deisehost and magnirack are in the boat they are in at this moment.

Well it was about this time that I started going out with this girl seeing her every day and such [I had known her for a couple years but never went out on dates with her]so once I sold the company and got that all taken care of [so I thought] I packed up my truck [with her in it] and we went to Florida. On September 11th [bad planning on my part] I asked her to merry me. When we got back to Kentucky I started living with her and her parents [keeping track thats moving twice in 2 months] Well all was ok I went and got me a job at a local store making crappy money and getting crappy hours working at a crappy job but hey its money. Last month her father decided it was time to kick her and me out so we had to move again this time into our own place. This is the point where I started having the ability to get back online at a more regular interval thanks to the un-encrypted wifi networking in the nearby apartment. [Till I get the cash to get my own internet] and started learning how my business were going and needless to say I am not happy.

However I still dont have access to be able to try and fix any of the issues and have sent emails to the company as well as made phone calls and all go unanswered.

In any event right now I am trying to make my life with my beautiful fiance while also dealing with the remains of my former company.

If anyone has any questions or comments about the companies please pm me on here. If you are not able to send a pm then post your email and I will send you an email once I see it.

Thanks-
Dylan aka Tracker

Here's the answer to your problems: send your fiancé over to my house and the rest will take care of itself!

Congrats on the engagement, Dylan! :)

Sorry to hear of the difficulties - I think 2009 will be an infamous year in many people's lives for so many different reasons! Still, I think you were fortunate to have found a job after moving to Kentucky.

Anyway, do you think you'll try to buy your hosts back?

Congratulations on the engagement man, and I hope the job market improves and you start getting better hours. The job situation down there was one of the (many) reasons I moved back to Indiana.

Congrats on the woman, bummer about the companies. That is definitely scary anytime you sell something you have worked so hard building up.

Congrats on the enagement! :)

I hope everything will be good for you, and you find a better job :) And we find the new owner of dh xD

Congratz Tracker, sorry to hear about all the trouble that's going on though, wish you all the best, man.

It appears that the company that bought dh and mr from me pulled the plug. I just got word from the datacenter that they canceled everything and thus I have put a new page up in place of the old sites. Sorry everyone :(

Hey you NOOB ;)

Congrats on the Engagement , dont get married you 2 are way to young it will never work , wait and just stay together atleast till you guys get in your mid 20's !
I would say come in our TS sometime and bs with us all but that aint gonna happen cause we aint got a TS anymore along with our game servers LOL ! Give me a day or so i will get our new info to you so you can keep in touch . Let me know if your gonna be starting up your company again maybe i will change back to you , by the way all the guys say hello we are using GSC right now till we get a new provider and besides its free :evilb: hehehhee , talk to ya laterzzzzz , Itchy & Scratchy

Too bad on this.... :( But of course that it's not your fault. I do believe that you thought they'd do a good job on the sites. But things happen.... -_-

Hey you NOOB ;)

Congrats on the Engagement , dont get married you 2 are way to young it will never work , wait and just stay together atleast till you guys get in your mid 20's !
I would say come in our TS sometime and bs with us all but that aint gonna happen cause we aint got a TS anymore along with our game servers LOL ! Give me a day or so i will get our new info to you so you can keep in touch . Let me know if your gonna be starting up your company again maybe i will change back to you , by the way all the guys say hello we are using GSC right now till we get a new provider and besides its free :evilb: hehehhee , talk to ya laterzzzzz , Itchy & Scratchy

This is the weirdest message ever.

Hey you NOOB ;)

Wow... I guess good ol' Dylan used to BS with them? BS = BlackShot?

I use to host them and play on their servers all the time. So what seems weird to you is normal for me to see from him xD

Dylan, congrats on the engagement. i hope it goes better for you than it did for me, especially being even younger than i was when i got married, and i was only 22. as for the hosts, good luck fixing that crap. that i s a bummer. 2009 was one ----ty year for many, including myself. divorce for me was just the beginning. i wish you luck in all your endeavors man. you know where to reach me if you need any advice. :)

Back