• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

95mb.com - **NEW** Free Web Hosting

Tested it. FTP/File manager does not work.

Also, I just want to let you know that unless you imply some restrictions (bandwidth/sign up from heavily populated countries or countries known to commit illegal activities) then you are suicidal with the hosting and it will go into the ground.

Nice of you to offer such a nice plan tho!!! We'll just hope for the best.

Solved

striker said:

Also, I just want to let you know that unless you imply some restrictions (bandwidth/sign up from heavily populated countries or countries known to commit illegal activities) then you are suicidal with the hosting and it will go into the ground.

Hi the problems are solved.. sorry .

striker said:

Hey you can't just block people just because you *think* they might commit illegal activities! Innocent until proven guilty.

Limit the bandwidth to like 5 GB, then they have to ask for upgrades. How's that?

Back