• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

8G space 50g bandwith, cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont need a 8gb hosting,
I have a hosting already,It is enough to me.
Yes,
stable hosting is most important

the following named accounts were randomly selected and created

user13
favporter
hinaboards
aniproim
excasticy
formilay
entertainwatch
gamezap

include your email, domain or preferred subdomain, preferred subdomain or domain login password, preferred cpanel login, and a small one line decription of your site.

I'm still accepting offers. I picked randomly to spread it out instead of only the ones who come first. Send me your details and ill randomly select again.

HostRaven said:
I'm still accepting offers. I picked randomly to spread it out instead of only the ones who come first. Send me your details and ill randomly select again.
ive sent twice, no answer either time, well i guess ill resend it again.

Okay, these are the account usernames requested which I created:

rage153
animewisdom
gaminglife
otakuvillagers
krazykatz
jon_iller

sry, requests are now closed.

I just sent you a private message.

I want to email you but could not so I'm contacting the forum administrator to seek for additional help. I hope that you will reply my email offering me this great offer of 8GB of storage space! I am looking forward to hearing good news from you. Thank you for such a generous offer.

one problem though thats makes this unfair is your selecting randomly yet most people who signed wont use more then 100mb while as there sites are proberly personal web pages while sites like mine need that space and bandwith

so this random selection: you should of posted requirements like 50 hits a day must have tld etc

I was so excited when I saw this offer.....and no reply posts had been made. I had been checking repeatedly throughout the day (for many days) in hopes of finding a host right for me. I immediately pm'd the host. I was so sure I got the hosting. Only if someone had pm'd before me (the post only came minutes before I pm'd), I was pretty sure I was first (or near first) in line. Finally, my persistance was paying off! Then came the wait, along with the numerous replies waiting to see if this was a hoax or an honest to goodness offer. Oh joy....it is real! The host replied! What???? Random selection???? Being first meant nothing???? My pm is overlooked in favor of a random pm way down the line??? I give up!!!!

So you're saying it's fair that you get the host just because you don't have a job or don't go to school or don't have any responsibilities you deserve the hosting more than someone who goes to school and has a job?

pfft....

I was so excited when I saw this offer.....and no reply posts had been made. I had been checking repeatedly throughout the day (for many days) in hopes of finding a host right for me. I immediately pm'd the host. I was so sure I got the hosting. Only if someone had pm'd before me (the post only came minutes before I pm'd), I was pretty sure I was first (or near first) in line. Finally, my persistance was paying off! Then came the wait, along with the numerous replies waiting to see if this was a hoax or an honest to goodness offer. Oh joy....it is real! The host replied! What???? Random selection???? Being first meant nothing???? My pm is overlooked in favor of a random pm way down the line??? I give up!!!!
Look, the host didn't say anything about HOW they were going to pick, frankly, I was dissapointed when I didn't get the hosting but you know what? It's life, weaken and it's all over, there will always be a second chance and you shouldn't give up just because one chance has slipped away.

GROW UP!

Yeah we need to be strong and wait for another chance.

priestess_isis said:
Look, the host didn't say anything about HOW they were going to pick, frankly, I was dissapointed when I didn't get the hosting but you know what? It's life, weaken and it's all over, there will always be a second chance and you shouldn't give up just because one chance has slipped away.

GROW UP!
Thanks for giving me the words of strength and hope. This applies to other things as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back