• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

70GB bandwidth 7GB space No ads No post required

Efil

Water Seven Experience
7 GB of Free Web Space
70 GB of Free Bandwidth
No post, no ads for life

Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Postgresql Databases
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Ftp Accounts
Cpanel 11
Fantastico

Water Seven Educational
10 GB of Free Web Space
100 GB of Free Bandwidth
No post, no ads for life

Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Postgresql Databases
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Ftp Accounts
Cpanel 11
Fantastico

Questions & Answers
Q. Have you gone mad?
A. No.

Q. Let me rephrase it, are you a fool?
A. We've been doing this since March 1 and not to be mistaken with April Fool. March 01, 2008 is Water Seven's 1st year anniversary.

Q. Why do you not force advertisements in members account?
A. There's no need to. The dedicated server is payed until July 07, 2008, and when July 08, 2008 comes, the chairman can solicit enough amount to pay for the next 7 months.

Q. Why not post to host?
A. We have an active community and lively discussions everyday. We don't need spams.

Q. Can I put my own advertisements?
A. No.

Q. I want to earn in my account, so let me put my ads.
A. You will need to pay a nominal fee in fine bucks for the maintenance of your account.

Q. Will I be hosted for life?
A. Que sera sera.

Q. How do I apply?
A. Follow the blue butterflies.

sorry for double posting. But as far as i can see your website is not that user-friendly. Try making it more conceptualized and more information.. That's al!

sorry for double posting. But as far as i can see your website is not that user-friendly. Try making it more conceptualized and more information.. That's al!

It's the hurdle you have to pass if you want to become one of our satisfied users.

It's the hurdle you have to pass if you want to become one of our satisfied users.

What. Users should not have to overcome "hurdles".

I was interested, until I saw that your site was not customer-friendly, and your post.

Thanks

Last edited:
What. Users should not have to overcome "hurdles".

I was interested, until I saw that your site was not customer-friendly, and your post.

Thanks

What else would you want from us? We lead you to the table, we serve you the food, and we teach you how to eat. Do you think we will feed you with the spoon and chew the food for you as well? That will be unlikely to happen. We are a self-service community because we love to serve others...but not to the extent that we spoil them.

Last edited:
I like this concept.

Oh wait, you mean you are giving something away for free and people actually have to make some kind of effort, albeit a small one?

Well thats just not fair of you! :D

Just registered to investigate. Found the following:

- When you apply for hosting, your put into a "team" with a leader who controls you basically.
- Your accepted account information is sent to you, and the information YOU sent to Efil is PUBLICLY posted.
- The site's procedure is rubbish, very slow
- I could hack this server in no time, its sooo unsecure!

Just registered to investigate. Found the following:
- Your accepted account information is sent to you, and the information YOU sent to Efil is PUBLICLY posted.

I do not reply to any applications, be it accepted or not. But I do post the accepted applications to give the applicants a fair idea of what applications are getting accepted. And I think (my personal view) that there's no reason you have to conceal your name, age and gender if you want to publicize yourself, that's why you are applying for a "web account" in the first place. All emails are not shown in the post.
[quote author=Efil link=topic=125.msg788#msg788 date=1204412400]
Thanks for the suggestion guys, as you can see that's what we did since last year. But we are not going to adopt the same approach now for two main reasons.

1) Privacy of information of those applications that will not be accepted. And to the accepted ones, their emails should not appear in the post.

2) All applications sent through private message are going directly to Fine Traders gmail account for keeping.

I understand we seems to be inefficient with this style but as of now, those reasons are considered to have higher priorities.

It's not to intimidate your knowledge since I know you can be a greater hacker than we are, but out of curiousity and a challenge for an opportunity to learn...please do hack our server. If you are successful, your application will be accepted. In such a case what else can I do...:knockedou lolx

- When you apply for hosting, your put into a "team" with a leader who controls you basically.

I believe there are two category of people seeking for hosting:
First, who are serious about hosting their own site and want a reliable host for their site.
Second, who hosts their sites just like playing and don't care to have a reliable host.

Waterseven, only cares for the first category of people. So, those who don't want reliable host, don't waste their time.

There are hundreds of free host who are opening every month and closing every month. We are not to win the rat race among those free hosts.

Well, if that you think then I have nothing to say, but the existing members may don't think like you. If you take a little more attention to forum posts, then you may probably know what they think. We don't impose posting requirements on our members, but you can see the members are active in the community on their own wish.

So confident!! Confidence is good, but don't you think that is called over confidence. Hacking is not a child's game, how can you be so sure with just a forum registration? you don't even have a webspace on our server. However, if you can hack then please try to do so, we will also learn that we are unable to secure our members account. Else, don't make false claim.

Last edited:
Back