• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

7$/month cpanel

our service seems to be fit on your needs not for $7 but 1$ monthly
you can customize your account as well, it means that when ever you need disk space or bandwidth or ... you can upgrade instantly.
axspace.com
check it free and if you liked the speed and support, simply upgrade your account to pro mode :)

Check This

Hello,I need a cpanel shared hosting account which has:

-unlimited features if possible
-php,mysql etc
-at least 1gb space and 30gb bandwitch
-my budget is max. 7$/month
-if it's possible to pay with a visa credit card
-also I'd like a speedtest file,and don't send me pms,I only buy from people who have a website and have been in business for a while
-VERY good support,and this is a must.
-refunds to be given if not satisfied.

I'd also like a to see a demo test account.

Hi!

We have a plan which has 5gb space & 150gb bandwidth..all features unlimited... at only $5.50/month or 62.50/yr:angel:

you can check our plans HERE

Hi,

Have you found any hosting service, if not, we would like you to have a look at our SuperValue plan:-

-15000MB Space
-200GB Bandwidth
-Free Domain Name
-24/7 Support with 1 Hour Response Guarantee
-30 Days Money Back Guarantee
-$4.99/month
-We accept credit cards

Mixcat.com | Web Hosting Solutions
Can provide you with high quality 100% Reliable hosting.
With 99.99% Uptime Guarantee and 100% Satisfaction.......
Mixcat is a stable web hosting company, and has been in bussiness for over 8 years and going..

Heres a custom package for you :
2 GB DiskSpace
40 GB Bandwidth
All Features Included (Email, Ftp, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sub Domains, etc)
Latest cPanel + WHM + Fantastico Deluxe
Live Support (via Msn + Email + Site Support + Ticket)

All that and more for $6.99 / Monthly

If you are interested or have any questions please visit our support center by clicking at this link : Mixcat Support

Or if you have something else to get on your mind then you can also get in-touch with me via MSN live chat and we can make a good deal / custom package for you.

MSN : Zubair11 [at] hotmail.com

Thank you :)
Regards,

Back