• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

6UWeb.com 12GB Bandwidth, 1.2 GB Disk Space, 2 MySQL

Status
Not open for further replies.

6UWeb

6UWeb.com has gone under a new change, we offer a totally new and excited free web hosting package. All websites will have only 2 banner ads, one on the footer and one on the header.

Package Details:
1.2GB Disk Space
12GB Bandwidth
4 MySQL Databases
cPanel with Fantastico
Free Subomain
10 FTP Accounts
10 Email Accounts
PHP Support

Last edited:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /ipanel/order/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.6uweb.com Port 80

I have upgraded the MySQL Databases to 4, and the email and ftp accounts to 10.

Also about that error, please go to http://www.6uweb.com and then refresh your page (ctrl + x), you may have visited the page before we updated it and you are getting the old page.

Last edited:
Your site is displayed ok in IE but can not be displayed in FF:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /ipanel/order/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.6uweb.com Port 80

ezshare said:
Works fine in Firefox but I see the word TEST at the top. Nice disk space tho

It is a mod_layout problem I am currently sorting (the TEST at the top), other then that my website works fine.

space and bandwith is good. But i still wont go for it because the other resources are still too low.

Luistov said:
space and bandwith is good. But i still wont go for it because the other resources are still too low.

If you are active in the forums we can do such things as upgrade space, bandwidth, MySQL, NO ADS, and much much more. Please go to our forums http://forum.6uweb.com for more details. You can apply in the applications forum, or sometimes we PM users if they are active. I will just give you a warning, our forum isn't that active right now so the first posters to really be active have a good chance of getting upgrades.

Open an account and send U cancellation letter immediately..

What's a hosting. Waste our time.

qq8892 said:
Open an account and send U cancellation letter immediately..

What's a hosting. Waste our time.

I really don't understand what your saying, but we at 6UWeb do not approve many accounts that are from countries were a lot of abusers are. Abusers being, people who abuse free hosting services, such as violating the TOS etc... If you are from one of these countries and but you are a legit and law-abiding person, then send us an email about it and I will gladly set you up with a free hosting account. But if you just sign up with false info, and through a proxy im not gonna approve your account.

Dont be so racious man.
there are warez countries in asia and they are china, vietnam, russia only.

uglycn said:
Dont be so racious man.
there are warez countries in asia and they are china, vietnam, russia only.

We understand this, but if you are signing up through a proxy we are not going to approve your account.

I have an account. Seems good aside from the banners on top and bottom of the page, but we can get the removed by being active in the forum.

My only fear is of this being one of those hosts that closes after a month or so after I set up my site.

Hi this is my first post but i think this is soooo necesary, i have an account on your free web site hosting, but i hate it because your adds ---- My Forum!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back