• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

67 domains for $250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email me if you are interested (don't PM me, for some reson I can't send or receive PMs here)
I can't see a reason why you can't send or receive PMs. I'll try sending a test one to you and see if I get a message.

Jan, I just sent one to test and it sent perfectly, so I can't see why he won't accept PM's

Anyway, I ain't sending any money, does sound abit weird...

Jan, I just sent one to test and it sent perfectly, so I can't see why he won't accept PM's

Anyway, I ain't sending any money, does sound abit weird...

LOL, mmmm K, as you wish...

I'm "she" BTW

Anyway I don't really remember what exactly was it that let me to believe that something might be wrong with my PMs, I think I was exchanging PMs with 2 people and they stopped writing at the same time and never heard back from them again. After that I posted some domains for sale but never received any PMs. Lately despite the fact I sent message to someone and that person was at forum status of that message is still "unread". And you start to wonder...
I guess it's better to be safe than sorry (I might lose the sale because someone thinks I ignore them)

Apparently I was wrong and it's a simple fact that no one likes me and they all ignore me :jump:

See this is why I'm sick and tired of all of this. I'm not made to do business online - too impatient, too paranoid, too... me :jump:
I think I really should just give them away for free. Or let them expire. Or sell them... :lol:

Last edited:
I agree, rather insulting aswell!

Insulting? because I don't appreciate your quite rude remarks from your PM and I decided not to sell it? Especially for less than I wanted to? :rolleyes:

WOW, no comment... :doh!:

But hey, if it makes you feel better.......

OK this thread is now officially closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back