• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

67 domains for $250

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would probably be better off separating them and you might make more money doing that also :)

Been there, done that... and I'm just sick and tired of them... :doh!:
I want to get rid of all in a one go...

I'd buy:

l44.org
e-zoom.org

from you, if only you accepted a payment per domain, as the other ones are ugly, those 2 stand out for me, got ideas for something :)

The others seem a tad random, but you could fetch a bit if the right people are around.

Unfortunately I don't have patience to wait for the right people (noone's interested unless I sell it for $1 each).
Right now in at the end of cleaning my list from worst junk so I can concentrate on new project. But somehow I cant start it before I'm free of them.

Maybe I should just give them away for free... but then I start to think that someone will get if for free and sell it for a few $.

I'm not sure I'm that generous :p

Ughhh :doh!: please, someone just buy it form meeeeee!!!!!
:lol:

I'll take the ones I listed for $0.95 each :p

Nah seriously, $10 is a tad high, seeing as I could buy them new for what? $6 each!

I'll take the ones I listed for $0.95 each :p

Nah seriously, $10 is a tad high, seeing as I could buy them new for what? $6 each!

That's why you have a chance to buy them for $3.7 :p (+ sell the rest for $4 each, and end up with a few $ extra :p )
:fangel:

That's why I'm waiting for someone who buys 100s of domains for MFA sites (I see threads like that - guys looking to buy bulk of domains below reg fee)

I'd buy:

l44.org
e-zoom.org

from you, if only you accepted a payment per domain, as the other ones are ugly, those 2 stand out for me, got ideas for something :)

i was thinking e-zoom and bizmaze. those are the only 2 i liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back