• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$611 Billion could buy...

That could buy me alot of coffee...

Or it could be used to help fund somethings like hosptials :p and programs to better the country... Thats alot of money.

Seen that before. But yes, this whole Iraq war business is pretty crazy. But most importantly, crazy expensive... to all of humanity.

I have to say that from what ive learned, that figure of US debt is a little inflated :p but they do have a defeciet ( i think thats how you spell it :p ) to china.

And free fuel sounds good

Clinton '08

She'll pull out the troops.

And ruin our lives while she's at it.

What a ****ing bad choice it would be to vote for her.

I won't take anyone who votes for Hilary Clinton serious ever again.

There's no redeeming yourself from that.

Well to me the money could have been used for better causes such as improving our public school system, health care for low income families, grants and scholarships for students trying to enter college. Theres so many things that these funds could have been used for, but instead we allowed Bush to blow it all foolishly behind his lies and deciet..

Back