• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

6 days without the Intarweb.

niv

striking reality
NLC
Well, I'm back from Baltimore...I was actually convinced to go to otakon. For something that celebrates a form of asian art, the number of asian people--well let's just say including me and my friends, I could count them on my fingers. We were like a severe minority in two respects--one, being asian, and two, being sane. Cosplay (people dressing up as characters) was definitely not the highlight as 99% of the people looked terrible in it.

It feels funny just to type, since I haven't been at a keyboard in so long. :p

Blank Verse said:
Did you get any nookie?

I don't know why I was compelled to ask that.
If I had, I would probably have committed suicide afterwards. There were only 10-20 hot girls there, and they were getting swamped for pictures. Didn't bother sticking around.

Alcohol makes the number of pretty girls grow. Just...you know...try not to open your eyes when you wake up the next day.

Mahoro said:
If I had, I would probably have committed suicide afterwards. There were only 10-20 hot girls there, and they were getting swamped for pictures. Didn't bother sticking around.

Don't tell me you were still wearing that sweaty wife-beater?

Daniel said:
Don't tell me you were still wearing that sweaty wife-beater?
Negative; nor was I cosplaying. I was dressed as someone "cleverly" put it, the generic asian male #2. Some other guy had a generic asian male costume, only he had a foam arrow taped to his back that said none other than "Generic Asian Male"

Back