• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$6.90/Month Free Setup Domain Included

Susanwang

Hello,

My name is Susan and I am with PC Digital (http://www.pcdigital.com), a web hosting provider.

Below is a brief listing of our hosting plan. It offers enough for everyone, from personal to corporate websites.

$6.90/Month Free Setup Domain Included
750 GB Bandwidth Per Month
30 GB Disk Storage
Free Domain Name
50 Sub-Domains
60 MySQL Databases
3,000 POP E-mail Accounts
Web Mail
FTP
SSH
Shopping Cart
Web Traffic Stats
PHP/CGI/Python
MySQL
SSL
Daily Backup
24/7 Technical Support
30-day Moneyback Guarantee
Pre-installed Scripts
Shopping Cart (osCommerce, Agora, Zen, etc.)
Forum
Blog
Counter
CMS
Chat Room
Help Desk
Project Management

Just would like to let everybody know that itried to join up for this deal but it does not exsist and I cannot get anywhere with there live support team??

Hello, aussiewarrior

Well, we do exist, we offer Live Chat with Tech Support and 24/7 Technical Support.:) And you can see it on the right of our homepage and at other pages. We are doing the updating work recently, sorry for the trouble brought to you.

Last edited:
I have spent the last 45 mins with live support and he is telling me the offer can not be joined up to.

If you can tell me how to join up I would happily join up.

Just to let everybody know:
You Do not get a free domain it cost you $8.88
You donot get free set-up unless you join up for 12 or 24 months.
You do not pay $6.90 unless you join up for 24 months.

Check out www.pcdigital.com and everything that is advised there is a lie or has a catch. Tech support gave me the run around.

Overall bad experience and i recommend everyone stays away from this offer.

Just to let everybody know:
You Do not get a free domain it cost you $8.88
You donot get free set-up unless you join up for 12 or 24 months.
You do not pay $6.90 unless you join up for 24 months.

Check out www.pcdigital.com and everything that is advised there is a lie or has a catch. Tech support gave me the run around.

Overall bad experience and i recommend everyone stays away from this offer.

Ok let me clarify a few things. First, you get a free domain name if you sign up for the 12 or 24 month plan. The domain name is free forever as long as you remain a customer.

Secondly, I just noticed that the template used for the signup page was incorrect. No wonder you didn't see the note at the bottom saying the domain is free if you order the 12 or 24-month plan. This is our fault and I apologize. The error has been fixed.

Oh one more thing, if you ever have questions about sales, please chat with someone in the sales department or email sales. The tech support staff do not handle sales questions well, as they resolve technical issues mainly.

Ok let me clarify a few things. First, you get a free domain name if you sign up for the 12 or 24 month plan. The domain name is free forever as long as you remain a customer.

Secondly, I just noticed that the template used for the signup page was incorrect. No wonder you didn't see the note at the bottom saying the domain is free if you order the 12 or 24-month plan. This is our fault and I apologize. The error has been fixed.

Oh one more thing, if you ever have questions about sales, please chat with someone in the sales department or email sales. The tech support staff do not handle sales questions well, as they resolve technical issues mainly.

Why don't you notify your tech support of that! He said he was the right person to talk to and he would sought it out for me.

The company has SHAM written all over it.

One to stay away from

Why don't you notify your tech support of that! He said he was the right person to talk to and he would sought it out for me.

The company has SHAM written all over it.

One to stay away from
There is no "sham" here. We are a legitimate hosting company and have been operating paid hosting services via ServerPro.com since 2001, and now PCDigital.com.

I did review the chat transcript of the chat you had with our tech support staff, and I've given him some advice on ways to improve.

I'm sorry if you're not satisfied. I've tried my best to help you here. I wish you the best with whoever you choose as a hosting provider.

Back